Friday 29 April 2016

Preity Zinta Wedding | Video | Unseen Pics

Preity Zinta Wedding : It was an underwater wedding; Gene was Jal-Under Singh! . Preity Zinta wedding was a surprise for everyone. She was not cracking jokes when it came to addressing questions and criticism. 


Preity Zinta Wedding | Video | Unseen Pics


She was in US, got engaged to US based Businessman Gene Goodenough last month and is back in India Now. She talks about her hush – hush wedding, link ups rumours and IPL controversies.


 How is the married life so far?


She laughs and says so far so good, great experience. I am still getting to know my new life.


Why was there so much secrecy around the wedding?


She says it’s her personal life and she would like to keep some secret, she can’t go around telling everyone about her wedding or marriage. She says she can’t keep meeting people and saying that she has to tell you a secret, please do not share it with others.


Preity Zinta Marriage Unseen Images  | Photos | Video


Pretiy Zinta Wedding Images
Pretiy Zinta Wedding Images

Will Gene come to India?


She said since he is working, he isn’t here but will come soon as he is free. She says people in India think and assume a bit too much and that’s what’s irritates her. Buts it’s okay.


Was it a Christian wedding or an Indian one?


She says it was an underwater affair. Such a joke. She also said he was playing the role of Jal – Under Singh and then she laughs saying please it’s a joke. She also said that some people are saying that I am selling my wedding photos. She will be selling it only for collecting money which will be donated to farmers in Maharashtra. This won’t be for making money.


We heard you are shifting to Los Angeles and have been on an aggressive house hunt there with Gene?


Really, said preity. This is great but I must tell you its rumors again. I am not going to settle in US but will be travelling as and when needed. She said she is very much attached to her roots in India and has no plans of settling abroad. My schedule will get little bit taxing that’s it.


Has the craving for Indian street food increased?


Whenever I am in India , the first think I would like to do is eat my favorite food , have cup of tea and dahipuri . I miss Indian food a lot if I stay for longer period of time abroad.


After a low-key wedding, you are still maintaining a low profile…


I am a private person. I am amazed when I see so much being written about my life, without being confirmed by me. It has stopped bothering me, but there are a few things which I have taken to heart. When I was linked with Yuvraj Singh and Brett Lee – I will never forget that. They are my brothers. And I have decided to personally visit Lee and Yuvi on Raksha Bandhan and tie rakhis to them.


Preity Zinta Unseen Wedding Pics


Pretiy Zinta Wedding Videos


Pretiy Zinta Wedding Unseen


Pretiy Zinta Wedding Sexy


Pretiy Zinta Wedding Pics


Pretiy Zinta Wedding Marriage


Pretiy Zinta Wedding Hot


Pretiy Zinta Wedding Bikini


Pretiy Zinta Wedding Photos




Preity Zinta Wedding | Video | Unseen Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment